»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Welcome To The Worlds Most Dangerous SWAT4 Clan Forum !!

Most Wanted Opponents of YakuZa Clan

¥|.:i!Zi:.
    ¥|.:i!Zi:.

Male Age : 42

Most Wanted Opponents of YakuZa Clan Empty Most Wanted Opponents of YakuZa Clan

Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:12 pm

------------------------------------------------------ ~ ¥akuZa ~ -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------- ~ Clan ~ --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the most respected opponents of ¥akuZa. If your clan is not in the list, reasons can be some of listen below:

- You are not a clan. Only a team or a couple days squad which will fall down sooner or later
    - You lack in skills
    - You are suspected of hacking

XYB - Xyborgs. Slovakian Clan. Real hardasses with some lethal teamworks and precise timed spawnings. *Defeated*

NO1 - Sweden. Yeh, SWE vs. FIN how we all just love the battle. Superior teamwork.

aS - All Stars Pro Pwn Pro Best Clan. Need more adjectives Question

vRs - Good Clan with skilled members when active..

CST - Covert Swat Team. Challenge 'em. Catch 'em. Out take 'em. *Defeated*

GW - Greek Warriors. Respectful clan with skilled members. *Defeated*

SOF - Soldiers of Fear. Nice clan with good members. *Defeated*

SOD - Squadron of Death. Nice clan with good members. *Defeated*

------------------------------------------------------ ~ -------------------------------------------------------------

No hard opponents at the moment

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 pm