»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Welcome To The Worlds Most Dangerous SWAT4 Clan Forum !!

    eXtyle Wants To Join.

    avatar
    Vierailija
    Guest

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  Vierailija on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:41 pm

    give me back my stabile internet laaalaalala eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
    sorry for off topic
    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Icon_geek
    ¥|Ardey
    ¥|Ardey

    Male Age : 31

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  ¥|Ardey on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:15 pm

    Enjoy here extyle its a nice clan!

    Cya in Game
    ¥|Serialtazer
    ¥|Serialtazer

    Male Age : 32

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  ¥|Serialtazer on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:39 pm

    Well is he in or not finally?
    ^synyster<9
    ^synyster<9

    Male Age : 24

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  ^synyster<9 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:53 pm

    ¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:Okay. done, but if he fails I come and smack all of ya Razz Laughing

    Welcome eXtyle, beeb me at XFire when you got time, need to talk to you without that annooying reply button Razz
    You can smack bjoggi instead of me then xd , and thank you iizi for giving him a chance:D
    ¥|.:i!Zi:.
    ¥|.:i!Zi:.

    Male Age : 37

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:07 pm

    ¥|^SýNýStéR wrote:
    ¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:Okay. done, but if he fails I come and smack all of ya Razz Laughing

    Welcome eXtyle, beeb me at XFire when you got time, need to talk to you without that annooying reply button Razz
    You can smack bjoggi instead of me then xd , and thank you iizi for giving him a chance:D

    It wasnt me .. Thank Gaara and Skoob and others who convinced Suspect


    _________________
    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 E778208781 ~ ~ ..:: Wa¥ of Samurai ::.. ~ ~
    ¥|Gaara
    ¥|Gaara

    Male Age : 29

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  ¥|Gaara on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:47 pm

    izi deep inside is a good guy eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 646953


    Last edited by ¥|Gaara on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ¥|Smile
    ¥|Smile

    Male Age : 26

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  ¥|Smile on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:32 pm

    we played 3v3 and he owned o.O
    we should let him stay
    its my nab opinion I love you
    Pain
    Pain

    Male Age : 29

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  Pain on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:30 pm

    Yep true.was there 2.
    Good gamer.

    I shot allways u m8 Very Happy, U was also quite unlucky today, as we saw.

    But good.
    ^synyster<9
    ^synyster<9

    Male Age : 24

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  ^synyster<9 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:43 pm

    ¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:
    ¥|^SýNýStéR wrote:
    ¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:Okay. done, but if he fails I come and smack all of ya Razz Laughing

    Welcome eXtyle, beeb me at XFire when you got time, need to talk to you without that annooying reply button Razz
    You can smack bjoggi instead of me then xd , and thank you iizi for giving him a chance:D

    It wasnt me .. Thank Gaara and Skoob and others who convinced Suspect
    I convinced to so thank you synyster:D well done mate! you are beautiful and priceless and funny and everything that is good and ofcourse a fkn lovemachin3 hell yah!!!!Very Happy:D:D:d Rolling Eyes Very Happy
    eXtyle
    eXtyle

    Male

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  eXtyle on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:45 am

    ¥|Pain wrote:Yep true.was there 2.
    Good gamer.

    I shot allways u m8 Very Happy, U was also quite unlucky today, as we saw.

    But good.
    Ye in the end was i wasnt good .Because public players came and i didnt really played.I was just fooling around Smile
    ^synyster<9
    ^synyster<9

    Male Age : 24

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  ^synyster<9 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:37 pm

    eXtyle wrote:
    ¥|Pain wrote:Yep true.was there 2.
    Good gamer.

    I shot allways u m8 Very Happy, U was also quite unlucky today, as we saw.

    But good.
    Ye in the end was i wasnt good .Because public players came and i didnt really played.I was just fooling around Smile
    I played with him today and he is a very good player and a nice guy.. suits very well my playing style

    Sponsored content

    eXtyle Wants To Join. - Page 2 Empty Re: eXtyle Wants To Join.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:03 am