»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Welcome To The Worlds Most Dangerous SWAT4 Clan Forum !!

+11
¥|.:i!Zi:.
δρя!Ƭє«
NéRó<3
sWeEtMilK
Liakos
¥|Serialtazer
12^
Gl4D
EgZeQtOr
¥|Mauro
n2o
15 posters

Aplication n2o

n2o
    n2o

Male Age : 39

Aplication n2o - Page 3 Empty Re: Aplication n2o

Post  n2o Sun May 02, 2010 5:42 pm

¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:Well, I think N2O won't make it in YkZ with or without qR tags..

Dunno what are his reasons to join here if he is already playing in team with the "best Swat4 gamers"

I meant best players i had ever played with)
    I switched 1.1 ver not a long time ago, and as good player, i prefer to be in a good clan, thats the reason i am joining YkZ. What about qR... there are my friends, its something like a brotherhood i guess =)
    Vierailija

Post  Vierailija Sun May 02, 2010 9:13 pm

well i dont see a difference between team and clan Aplication n2o - Page 3 947193

Male Age : 42

Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. Sun May 02, 2010 9:39 pm

I think qR sucks as does all the other Teams, they ruin the clan thing completely..

Buuuut, we'll think about this 1. I think Mauro and Smile will drop out from there if Elders request.
    music

Male Age : 31

Post  music Mon May 03, 2010 8:59 am

omfg...
    lemme say Sad . Izzi i know your position about all players who joined not long time ago...(remember extyle) Now about qR... Everybody play mixed wars? i think yes. So what the difference btw mixed team and just team? For me no difference. look qR is a kind of brotherhood as n2o said and we do not ask our players to wear tag or to be always active... we just play together 4 fun if we can...thats all...Only Ykz doesn't accept the fact that being in qR is not being in a clan... qR members are ewerythere: sft,cob,as,Esd,m3x,even Ykz(before iizi got crazy about it) and nobody has nothing against it Mad
    So pls think again and make RIGHT DECISION (i am not talking to you Iizi bcz you're stone head i am talking to tmon sckoob and others)

Male Age : 42

Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. Mon May 03, 2010 10:20 am

Stone head ?

Ehh.. Gimme a break dude. If I see correct, I just told to N2O that he can prolly stay in qR just like every1 else.

But, please don't start mixing YkZ to COB* and some other crap clans where we can see 99% imposters and double claning kids, + cheaters aswell.

*COB made nice rebirth but after taking every1 in they got too much dirt on 'em that I can't even see who is leader and who is just visiting there.. Neutral
    Vierailija

Post  Vierailija Mon May 03, 2010 11:30 am

i still dont see a difference between clan and team Aplication n2o - Page 3 Sleep
    thats a total bs
    but guess what idc about gr,qr,wr and other teams, gl in not mixed wars Aplication n2o - Page 3 972931
    δρя!Ƭє«
    δρя!Ƭє«

Male Age : 30

Post  δρя!Ƭє« Mon May 03, 2010 2:55 pm

LoLs...i think that they can stay in Qr team but they have to stay more active with us then with Qr..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content