»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Welcome To The Worlds Most Dangerous SWAT4 Clan Forum !!

    .. Can I re-Join ?

    Share
    avatar
    Mp5!?

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Mp5!? on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:26 pm

    BeRk wrote:If you dont want to get ashamed of something, stfu.

    You were low person and gamer, you're still so. You better go .. ur girl friend which you talked about her for 5 hours. Pathetic kid must grow up.










    LOL.talking abt LOW-.-,wtf u will do?? own me?LOL whit who? ur retard puppys NAAAH:D ``If you dont want to get ashamed of
    something, stfu. `` Bring it on puppy I love you I love you




    dude atleast i have real gf,u got some virtual-.- NAH guys no need 2 laugh,we may see an progress here,maybe some day u`l get gf I love you I love you I love you



    am 19btw-.- ur like 16 yrs old virgin boy affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing


    P.S
    SHH mum will hear u,then ur toast Very Happy I love you


    Last edited by Mp5!? on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Ghost

    Male Age : 25

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Ghost on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:34 pm

    berk you are turkish racist.. you always insults other's nations. we dont care of u gtfo retard lame.
    avatar
    BeRk

    Male Age : 24

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  BeRk on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:38 pm

    Lets ask to 100 people. If 51 says im noober than you, than ok. But that wont happen Wink You found a word racist and calling me racist for a year. I think u have ur brain damaged couz of SWAT Exclamation If I was racist, I would have not taken you to nrs. Brainless fag


    To Mp5 : I m 16 with my girl. if u dont know anything, you better stfu.


    Last edited by BeRk on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Mp5!?

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Mp5!? on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:40 pm

    BeRk wrote:Lets ask to 100 people. If 51 says im noober than you, than ok. But that wont happen Wink You found a word racist and calling me racist for a year. I think u have ur brain damaged couz of SWAT Exclamation If I was racist, I would have not taken you to nrs. Brainless fag










    Dude dont call him brain less-.- atleast he passed well school or something-.-

    Ghost

    Male Age : 25

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Ghost on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:43 pm

    ppl here r so noobs. they pay each other to kick me from forums and clan hahaha
    get a life puusys.

    btw berk go to ur gay forum idc of ur posts here.lame racist..
    avatar
    BeRk

    Male Age : 24

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  BeRk on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 pm

    My last post on this forum goes to Mp5.

    Mp5 grow up, then come and learn to talk ! If I didnt know ur age, i'd say it is 10 or 11 so i think u must behave as your age.

    BTW Ghost, noone wants u here. so why u still fking making posts? I swear ur the most dumb person i ever seen and mp5 is another most dumb Wink AND LAST SENTENCE : IF U DONT CARE MY POSTS HERE , WHY U READ AND COMMENT ? AND UR NOT NEEDED HERE, NOT ME.

    Ghost

    Male Age : 25

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Ghost on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:49 pm

    bla bla bla



    bla bla
    avatar
    Mp5!?

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Mp5!? on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:49 pm

    BeRk wrote:My last post on this forum goes to Mp5.

    Mp5 grow up, then come and learn to talk ! If I didnt know ur age, i'd say it is 10 or 11 so i think u must behave as your age.





    1. i know how to talk... its just your brain is less developed,and its very hard for you to read this I love you
    2.``i'd say it is 10 or 11 so i think u must behave as your age.``
    yes daddy il always lisen u-.- LMAO haha TARDLESS
    avatar
    Mp5!?

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Mp5!? on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:52 pm

    LOL ur calling me dumb? u wont even finish nice school... calling me dumb...
    see how retard u are..

    Ghost

    Male Age : 25

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Ghost on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:55 pm

    my grades average is 85 ... so pls no dumb calling here.

    btw berk who u think u are that u insult us shut the fuck up stupied tturkish nerd
    avatar
    Mp5!?

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Mp5!? on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 pm

    yeah dont be so generous whit him he aint nerd dont worry abt that Laughing Laughing
    avatar
    ¥|Smile

    Male Age : 25

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  ¥|Smile on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:44 pm

    k im slowly having enough of u 2.
    ghost and mp5 im sure 99% of ppl in swat know u both are dumb to say at least the 1% left is probably ur moroccan "hacking for life" friends.

    i suggest u to not to make urself look more dumb by posting these seriously senceless posts "i was in school for 3 years im smart".

    god why skob has to be gone right now -.-

    anyways if u dont follow my suggestions i gotta spend my last savings for paying to ppl for banning u.

    ow and if needed ill pay for ur IQ tests cuz school grades doesnt have shit to do with smartness.
    actually i think u might get surprised how stupid u actually are Sleep

    Ghost

    Male Age : 25

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Ghost on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 pm

    just shut up ur the same idiot. u even dont know what u say pls get a life..
    avatar
    ¥|Gaara

    Male Age : 28

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  ¥|Gaara on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 pm

    shal i close this topic? Very Happy
    avatar
    Mp5!?

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Mp5!? on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 pm

    ¥|Smile wrote:k im slowly having enough of u 2.
    ghost and mp5 im sure 99% of ppl in swat know u both are dumb to say at least the 1% left is probably ur moroccan "hacking for life" friends.

    i suggest u to not to make urself look more dumb by posting these seriously senceless posts "i was in school for 3 years im smart".

    god why skob has to be gone right now -.-

    anyways if u dont follow my suggestions i gotta spend my last savings for paying to ppl for banning u.

    ow and if needed ill pay for ur IQ tests cuz school grades doesnt have shit to do with smartness.
    actually i think u might get surprised how stupid u actually are Sleep



    smile u said it all:),yeah i saw how retard u are-.-ow ye we are haxors new aimbot 5000 i fly tru game -.-



    u will ban what? dude get life naaaba



    be aware if i come 2 finland:D we gonna be GREAT COUPLE
    I love you I love you Suspect
    avatar
    ¥|Gaara

    Male Age : 28

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  ¥|Gaara on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm

    Just listen and RELAX =D

    avatar
    su'ShiNn

    Male Age : 28

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  su'ShiNn on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:22 am

    ....... I wanna a response..

    Vierailija
    Guest

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Vierailija on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm

    as you noticed we got some probs now plus every1 is on vacations or away
    we should postpone decisions to 1th august if you would be still interested
    avatar
    ¥|.:i!Zi:.

    Male Age : 36

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:13 pm

    oh my fuckiing god. i need to get back here asap when i get my pc up..


    _________________
    ~ ~ ..:: Wa¥ of Samurai ::.. ~ ~

    Sponsored content

    Re: .. Can I re-Join ?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:32 pm