»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Welcome To The Worlds Most Dangerous SWAT4 Clan Forum !!

    My Application

    Share

    Vierailija
    Guest

    Re: My Application

    Post  Vierailija on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:40 am

    ¥|Phoenix wrote:Yes i will teach u the yakuzas secret drunken ninja stile

    well in that style u can call me YODA lol!
    avatar
    ρяαиα

    Male Age : 36

    Re: My Application

    Post  ρяαиα on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:20 pm

    u sure look like yoda,we all know that tongue tongue
    avatar
    Phoenix

    Male Age : 31

    Re: My Application

    Post  Phoenix on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:19 pm

    ¥|Sk00b wrote:
    ¥|Phoenix wrote:Yes i will teach u the yakuzas secret drunken ninja stile

    well in that style u can call me YODA lol!


    In drunken fag stile you are yoda Razz
    avatar
    ¥|.:i!Zi:.

    Male Age : 36

    Re: My Application

    Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:00 pm

    Good luck in COB Syny-Man cheers


    _________________
    ~ ~ ..:: Wa¥ of Samurai ::.. ~ ~
    avatar
    ^synyster<9

    Male Age : 23

    Re: My Application

    Post  ^synyster<9 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm

    ¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:Good luck in COB Syny-Man cheers
    Thx i!zi Smile Smile cya all in servers guys mabye cya in fw sometimes haha:D
    avatar
    ¥|Serialtazer

    Male Age : 31

    Re: My Application

    Post  ¥|Serialtazer on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:51 am

    Have fun in cob syny Very Happy
    avatar
    ^synyster<9

    Male Age : 23

    Re: My Application

    Post  ^synyster<9 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:33 am

    ¥|SerialTazer wrote:Have fun in cob syny Very Happy
    Thx alot man:D cheers
    avatar
    Phoenix

    Male Age : 31

    Re: My Application

    Post  Phoenix on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 am

    Im hearing Syny gettin trial in a week after he get back from some trip so gratz cheers

    P.S. Dont forget to pack your bag of ninja tricks Razz Razz Razz Razz

    P.P.S. Trial will not fail couse i will teach you the way of the bald samurai(sry iizi i couldnt help it )
    avatar
    ^synyster<9

    Male Age : 23

    Re: My Application

    Post  ^synyster<9 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:05 am

    ¥|Phoenix wrote:Im hearing Syny gettin trial in a week after he get back from some trip so gratz cheers

    P.S. Dont forget to pack your bag of ninja tricks Razz Razz Razz Razz

    P.P.S. Trial will not fail couse i will teach you the way of the bald samurai(sry iizi i couldnt help it )
    Lol man i will ofc. take the ninja tricks you thought me with me in the trip cheers What a Face
    avatar
    ^synyster<9

    Male Age : 23

    Re: My Application

    Post  ^synyster<9 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:24 pm

    Well i guess im on a Trial , Congratz me congratz Embarassed Embarassed cheers
    avatar
    Pain

    Male Age : 29

    Re: My Application

    Post  Pain on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:55 pm

    Now be active m8, make us proud Very Happy

    Too many have failed on TRIAL nowadays,but i think u get it good.

    Cya at servers!
    avatar
    Criminal

    Re: My Application

    Post  Criminal on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:12 pm

    Gratz
    yeh at first u need to train much and be active, and then u can get things easier. alien
    Have a nice carrier at YKZ Wink
    avatar
    ^synyster<9

    Male Age : 23

    Re: My Application

    Post  ^synyster<9 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 pm

    ¥|Pain wrote:Now be active m8, make us proud Very Happy

    Too many have failed on TRIAL nowadays,but i think u get it good.

    Cya at servers!
    Yeah i will try my best i cant ask for anything more.Rolling Eyes Smile

    ¥|Criminal wrote:Gratz
    yeh at first u need to train much and be active, and then u can get things easier. alien
    Have a nice carrier at YKZ Wink
    Well thank you , yeah i still need some training i hope i will fix the things i still need to fix a little at here Smile
    avatar
    ¥|.:i!Zi:.

    Male Age : 36

    Re: My Application

    Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:59 pm

    FAILED

    Sorry bro, we all like you but.. You lack that killer instict of a samurai. I see you more like hugging ur enemy in servers instead of cutting off his stomach and watching his insights to spill on you and laugh afterwards. Shocked Laughing

    I hope you stick around and play with us, ofcourse you have the option to join the wannabe YkZ clan aka iPro. As we all see, they don't recruit, they invite ppl to join ffs.. What a bullshit copycat iFag's.


    _________________
    ~ ~ ..:: Wa¥ of Samurai ::.. ~ ~

    Lars

    Re: My Application

    Post  Lars on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:20 pm

    ¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:FAILED
    ofcourse you have the option to join the wannabe YkZ clan aka iPro.

    u cant judge what he can do what not and who can he join who not.

    ¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:As we all see, they don't recruit, they invite ppl to join ffs.. What a bullshit copycat iFag's.

    i see any other clan who invite ppl in clan and closed recruit section?

    and ye.. u ARE aFag
    avatar
    ρяαиα

    Male Age : 36

    Re: My Application

    Post  ρяαиα on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:22 pm

    Lars u r a superman Very Happy
    avatar
    ^synyster<9

    Male Age : 23

    Re: My Application

    Post  ^synyster<9 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:51 pm

    ¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:FAILED

    Sorry bro, we all like you but.. You lack that killer instict of a samurai. I see you more like hugging ur enemy in servers instead of cutting off his stomach and watching his insights to spill on you and laugh afterwards. Shocked Laughing

    I hope you stick around and play with us, ofcourse you have the option to join the wannabe YkZ clan aka iPro. As we all see, they don't recruit, they invite ppl to join ffs.. What a bullshit copycat iFag's.
    Neutral Ok np thx for all yakuza's take care mates cya' around Wink Wink Exclamation

    Impulse

    Re: My Application

    Post  Impulse on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:17 am

    ¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:FAILEDofcourse you have the option to join the wannabe YkZ clan aka iPro.

    Those wannabe guys own you in wars, its 6-3 overall, count it iizi, i know you can^^ just try doing it in ipro forum cause we posted all that we lost^^

    i aint the one to start a fight here, just saying a simple fact after you insulted us just a few weeks after you asked of your mates mutual respect from both sides, what i believe i did from my side but this just sucks bro. sry for interfering...
    avatar
    ¥|.:i!Zi:.

    Male Age : 36

    Re: My Application

    Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:38 pm

    Sucks ? Your clan mates sucks ass dude. I can't just simply take 'em.

    You know there are reasons why guys like RAPHAEL got kicked from YKZ.. And Banned by us. I bet the only friends that kind a players got in their so called life are in Xfire. I can't stand arrogant, teen idiots.

    Its nothing to do with owning. Puma and his B2D owned every1, but every1 hated em aswell.. It's everything to do with ur character, some ppl are easy to like, some are easy to hate. Which one you are ? No offense, its just a fact.


    _________________
    ~ ~ ..:: Wa¥ of Samurai ::.. ~ ~

    Vierailija
    Guest

    Re: My Application

    Post  Vierailija on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:23 am

    cant resist to add a comment pig
    i dont care to much about the ipro thingy and wars with them buuut...
    does it matter that major number of ipro members even if i have nothing against some of ipods(camel duo and so on) are ex yakuzas, kicked from here scratch

    Sponsored content

    Re: My Application

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:57 pm