»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Welcome To The Worlds Most Dangerous SWAT4 Clan Forum !!

5 posters

I am the Sousa and i want join in Yakuza clan

Sousa

Male Age : 33

I am the Sousa and i want join in Yakuza clan Empty I am the Sousa and i want join in Yakuza clan

Post  Sousa Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:42 am

I want to join in Yakuza clan i can ??
    pls responde me and add my xfire for talk about that .. because it's need one test for i join ?? :S
    the Gaara is my bro and he say i need one test for see my play because the Yakuza acept or no lool
    Compriments Sousa Laughing Very Happy
    ¥|.:i!Zi:.
    ¥|.:i!Zi:.

Male Age : 42

I am the Sousa and i want join in Yakuza clan Empty Re: I am the Sousa and i want join in Yakuza clan

Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:46 am

Sorry Sousa.. I think you only heard name YakuZa and think "oh, thats nice clan name, maybe I join 'em"

But, it's not that simple around here.. We need to know you, you need to know us.. For us you could be damn fake Santa Claus, cause the real Santa is Gaaras bro..

So, jump along and get to know us.. Show some effort and nice moves and activism..
    And I promise you that the Xmas will come for you Sousa.

Yours:
    santa
    ρяαиα
    ρяαиα

Male Age : 41

I am the Sousa and i want join in Yakuza clan Empty Re: I am the Sousa and i want join in Yakuza clan

Post  ρяαиα Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 am

Arrow I am the Sousa and i want join in Yakuza clan Arrow

and im Prana and i want to date with Jessica Alba Twisted Evil

Phoenix
    Phoenix

Male Age : 36

Post  Phoenix Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:24 am

We are the yakuza and that join post says nothing,only that your english sucks guess thats a start Suspect
    ¥|Serialtazer
    ¥|Serialtazer

Male Age : 37

Post  ¥|Serialtazer Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:06 am

Quick way to ask to enter indeed

just fill in the yak recruitment form and stay around server and forum to let us know u a bit better

ps: i heard Missis Aalba love ugly nerd so maybe u got a chance pranerd Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:25 pm