»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Welcome To The Worlds Most Dangerous SWAT4 Clan Forum !!

~ Read Before Sending Application To ¥akuZa ~

¥|.:i!Zi:.
    ¥|.:i!Zi:.

Male Age : 42

~ Read Before Sending Application To ¥akuZa ~ Empty ~ Read Before Sending Application To ¥akuZa ~

Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

All KOBUNS (TRIAL) must play in our servers ++multiple++ times.

They must get APPROVALS from the Clan ELDERS after the TRIAL Exclamation 

That means iiZi, SKOOB, SMILE, GAARA, and PERKELE 

No more Oneday WannaBe YakuZa Wonders

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO BECOME A ¥AKUZA CLAN MEMBER?

Well, here is the answer:

Arrow Register here on the site and make a new topic.

Arrow And fill out the next questions.

___________________________________________________________________________________

1. My Nicknames now and in the past :
    2. My Former Clans and my role/rank in there :
    3. My Real Name :
    4. My Age is :
    5. I Live in :
    6. How long I have been playing on Swat :
    7. My Xfire is :
    8. Why do I want to join ¥akuZa :
    9. Why would we want you in ¥akuZa :

10. What do you know about our clan ? About ¥kZ History ? About ¥kZ Members ? :

+ Tell about urself :

___________________________________________________________________________________

After this there is 2 options. You get in or you don't get in.

!! Good Luck !!

¥aKuZa Elders

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:00 am