»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Welcome To The Worlds Most Dangerous SWAT4 Clan Forum !!

+8
«Angelina_Jolie»
Killer<3
NéRó<3
¥|Serialtazer
¥|Mauro
^synyster<9
EgZeQtOr
eXtyle
12 posters

Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join

eXtyle
    eXtyle

Male

Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Empty Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join

Post  eXtyle Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:03 pm

1. My Nickname in game:eXtyle
    2. My Real Name:Mihhail
    3. My Age:15
    4. My Country :Estonia
    5. Where did I find YakuZa or Who invited me :well kinda myself came Very Happy but talked with tmon ofc.
    6. How long I have been playing on Swat :5 years
    7. My Xfire is :extyle
    8. Why do I want to join ¥akuZa :Because i cant without you :S
    9. Former clans :XyB, you Very Happy , R2D and i dont remember anymore lol
    10. What versions of SWAT4 I can play :1.1
    11. What are my strenghts for the upcoming TRIAL WAR :Very good strenght trained hard for this
    + Tell about urself : I am mihhail shelpakov 15 years .I live in Estonia .

Edit : Ask me about what happened to my previous clan in private chat plz.
    EgZeQtOr
    EgZeQtOr

Male Age : 29

Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Empty Re: Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join

Post  EgZeQtOr Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Yes ofc. Smile
    ^synyster<9
    ^synyster<9

Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Empty Re: Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join

Post  ^synyster<9 Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:35 pm

YES by me Very Happy Wink
    ¥|Mauro
    ¥|Mauro

Male Age : 32

Post  ¥|Mauro Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:47 pm

omg kid elephant,you were in storm to and other little clans? scratch
    ¥|Serialtazer
    ¥|Serialtazer

Male Age : 37

Post  ¥|Serialtazer Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:58 am

It s a yes for me
    NéRó<3
    NéRó<3

Male

Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Empty aaaa

Post  NéRó<3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 am

IN! Wink
    Killer<3

Male Age : 34

Post  Killer<3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:09 am

hi extyle tongue tongue good guy and player
    «Angelina_Jolie»
    «Angelina_Jolie»

Male Age : 40

Post  «Angelina_Jolie» Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:24 am

the suicide terrorist want join ninja clan What a Face What a Face and you started to play swat with 10 y.? and btw swat came in the end of 2005 so cant be 5 years Very Happy good luck in ykz Wink and dont take this comment personaly,, its just comment Smile
    eXtyle
    eXtyle

Male

Post  eXtyle Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 am

«Angelina_Jolie» wrote:the suicide terrorist want join ninja clan What a Face What a Face and you started to play swat with 10 y.? and btw swat came in the end of 2005 so cant be 5 years Very Happy good luck in ykz Wink and dont take this comment personaly,, its just comment Smile

hehe....suicide terrorist but as you see not for all and btw.you better look for your members.Ive seen many 5 years gaming in swat there so you better be quiet.If you want i can send you link

Last edited by eXtyle on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    eXtyle
    eXtyle

Male

Post  eXtyle Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:28 am

Mauro wrote:omg kid elephant,you were in storm to and other little clans? scratch
    nope...Never was in storm.I havent been really in much clans.R2D , XyB, Ykz ,c0p and thats all .If you talking about other clans like SPETSNAZ this were all clans i made myself
    TmoN
    TmoN

Female Age : 31

Post  TmoN Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:33 am

heey exiii
    welcome ^^
    Vierailija

Post  Vierailija Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:37 pm

hey extyle
    you can never step into same river twice Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Icon_exclaim what a morron said that Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Suspect or not a morron Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Suspect
    anyways you are decent player and not bad guy, you just gotta cut a bit this bullshit on ele forums, just a bit if you are enjoying Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Icon_razz
    so be patient and wait a bit more what others will say and soon u might become backexninja Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Suspect Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Icon_cheers
    Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Icon_tongue Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Icon_wink
    did i abuse the word "bit" Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Icon_rolleyes
    Raphiii

Post  Raphiii Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:45 pm

so how long u be here this time ? - lets see XDD
    «Angelina_Jolie»
    «Angelina_Jolie»

Post  «Angelina_Jolie» Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:59 pm

ex never tell ppl you play 5 years, its better say 1 - 2 years, cuz for 5 y. swat player you su....k! no need be angry but my advice training training training Smile
    eXtyle
    eXtyle

Male

Post  eXtyle Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

«Angelina_Jolie» wrote:ex never tell ppl you play 5 years, its better say 1 - 2 years, cuz for 5 y. swat player you su....k! no need be angry but my advice training training training Smile
    hahahahahhahhahahhaa...How the hell can you know how I played.We played only 1 time.In war 3 vs 3.In that war we were learning each other how to play with each other.because we didnt know each other(our r2d clan).And what about you? You think you very good player for your 1 -2 or how much u got there years I dont care.And I dont need your advice.And I`ve trained much so dont worry about that.

I understand that payback eLe ahahhhaa..Keep up the good work.
    «Angelina_Jolie»
    «Angelina_Jolie»

Post  «Angelina_Jolie» Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 pm

no man i play swat 4 weeks, its very easy to play,, its just with brain, its not hard to be good Very Happy hahaha Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join 665972 Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join 665972 Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join 665972
    ^synyster<9
    ^synyster<9

Post  ^synyster<9 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:33 pm

¥|Sk00b wrote:[color=orange]
    did i abuse the word "bit" Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join Icon_rolleyes
    Haha i was thinking the exatcly the same when i read what you wrote. xd Razz Rolling Eyes
    EgZeQtOr
    EgZeQtOr

Post  EgZeQtOr Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:48 am

So eXtyle is in ykz? Very Happy
    ¥|Ardey
    ¥|Ardey

Male Age : 36

Post  ¥|Ardey Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:58 pm

¥|EgZeQtOr wrote:So eXtyle is in ykz? Very Happy

Hope so
    Vierailija

Post  Vierailija Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 pm

extyle u can wear your tag from now on and i hope for longer then before Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join 435112
    welcome in war rank Guess who ? :) eXtyle the pervy sage wants to join 646953
    CardinaL

Male

Post  CardinaL Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:02 pm

hahahah u took him ;D good luck extyle, pro player. as i remember u were only recruit in xyb, u werent full member, so for what u wrote it? but nvm have fun master Very Happy
    eXtyle
    eXtyle

Male

Post  eXtyle Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:23 pm

CardinaL wrote:hahahah u took him ;D good luck extyle, pro player. as i remember u were only recruit in xyb, u werent full member, so for what u wrote it? but nvm have fun master Very Happy
    as i remember i passed test and was taken in clan.that you remember i dont know
    ¥|Serialtazer
    ¥|Serialtazer

Male Age : 37

Post  ¥|Serialtazer Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Welcome in extyle Wink
    eXtyle
    eXtyle

Male

Post  eXtyle Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:21 pm

¥|Serialtazer wrote:Welcome in extyle Wink
    Thanks man Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 am