»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Welcome To The Worlds Most Dangerous SWAT4 Clan Forum !!

+9
¥|Smile
pock
Pain
ToNiK
Liakos
¥|Serialtazer
¥|.:i!Zi:.
TmoN
VenomuS
13 posters

Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D

VenomuS
    VenomuS

Male Age : 31

Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D

Post  VenomuS Sat May 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Surferboy wrote:No offense Ykz, but I think ELITE is better for him. (same spray tactic etc)

Wtf are you talking aboute?.. so you know my whole gameing because of some spray arrests?

You and me playd public for i think 2 rounds?

If you dont like my spray in your face then maybe you shouldent be camping so much.. Try moveing!? explore the map you never know what new places you could find ^^
    ToNiK
    ToNiK

Male Age : 30

Post  ToNiK Sat May 29, 2010 11:31 pm

sry i'm wery camper every1 knows that :[
    TmoN
    TmoN

Female Age : 30

Post  TmoN Sat May 29, 2010 11:31 pm

lol hasek.. but pls shh.. =.=
    u can say allot bout surfergay but he is no camper..
    and u just spray allot Smile (for what i saw)
    Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 555772
    VenomuS
    VenomuS

Post  VenomuS Sat May 29, 2010 11:49 pm

¥|TmoN wrote:lol hasek.. but pls shh.. =.=
    u can say allot bout surfergay but he is no camper..
    and u just spray allot Smile (for what i saw)
    Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 555772

Oh timon but he did camp alot when i play whit him, how would you know you wasent there.

And for what you saw"!? for half a round?
    Lets me ask you somethings..

Did i get points while useing spray? yes..
    Is it important to get points in swat? yes..
    Is there something wrong by useing spray? No..
    Are you more pro or noob for useing spray. No..

Other half of the round befor you came..

Did i get points while useing tazer? yes..
    Is it important to get points in swat? yes..
    Is there something wrong by useing tazer? No..
    Are you more pro or noob for useing tazer. No..

Actually i mix both but rly does this matter? point matter Smile
    VenomuS
    VenomuS

Post  VenomuS Sat May 29, 2010 11:56 pm

¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:Well, you did ok in server but nothing much.. We have great gamers and enough to our needs, so we don't take every1 who can write application, not in 1-7 days that's for sure.

I think you are good dude and good gamer, but you haven't blown our minds yet. If you think we mistreat you, that's your opinion. But those tests show nothing IMO. Take mixed war with some other dude against TmoN and EgZe or Perkele & Skoob and Smile, pwn 'em and you are in sooner than you can say fuck.

Yeah ok i try be more patient sry xD.. well i can just do my best and since i just cameback to swat it going to be hard to own the pros but i can try win some ofc Smile
    TmoN
    TmoN

Post  TmoN Sun May 30, 2010 8:47 am

.. -.-
    vs the opponents u play (ELITE, HBS and shit)
    spray is veryyyyyyyyy pro..
    not vsthe opponents ykz should play.. so just get used to it..
    VenomuS
    VenomuS

Post  VenomuS Sun May 30, 2010 4:16 pm

¥|TmoN wrote:.. -.-
    vs the opponents u play (ELITE, HBS and shit)
    spray is veryyyyyyyyy pro..
    not vsthe opponents ykz should play.. so just get used to it..

I will try , 1 excuse thou is i must use spray when have bad pc, its like try taze whit 170 ping (if i play more then whit 4 ppls) is hard.. spray is better guaranty to hit opponent Razz

jaja we will see -.-
    TmoN
    TmoN

Post  TmoN Sun May 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Smile so u get soon new pc? Surprised
    VenomuS
    VenomuS

Post  VenomuS Sun May 30, 2010 5:30 pm

¥|TmoN wrote:Smile so u get soon new pc? Surprised

No but new graphic card, im going to work over summer to save money for one new Wink

Then the lag problem will go away Very Happy + ill buy some new stuff like mouse and a extra memory card so i get better ram Razz..

Can´t buy whole new pc cause im also going on some festivals Very Happy

but pls don´t make me wait all time to i but new one for join..:S bit long time i think you will know after we play fw if im good enough or have the potensial for a samurai ninja xD Very Happy
    Liakos

Male Age : 34

Post  Liakos Sun May 30, 2010 6:08 pm

He seems a nice guy and i have played with him.It seems that he wants so much to join.He has a good shooting,knows the spawns,is active in forum and has some skills.Of course he can be improved.And that with the spray...I was sprayzor too but after some wars with Tmon i tried not to use it so much.Only when its necessary.
    Hasek you should have the spary in your hand only when you are close to the enemy or when you are in a small room.In big rooms you must be with your gun.Sometimes its better to kill in order to spawn than trying to arrest when you are not sure if you get killed.Its all strategy.
    Anyway for me he deserves Kobun cause he is patient and friendly but this is your decision elders!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

(As for the tactic and all this that i said above i am noob too.Dont think that i am pro and that i am doing everything right... Laughing Laughing Laughing ) :perk: :perk: :perk:
    ¥|Smile
    ¥|Smile

Post  ¥|Smile Sun May 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Hasek wrote: its like try taze whit 170 ping

hey ive done that o.O
    well once in a week Surprised

+ liakos i have to say when i played with him he told he dont know spawns or smth.
    Liakos

Post  Liakos Sun May 30, 2010 6:51 pm

He told me he know the spwans in food,bomb,fairfax and we played in bomb and he knew all the spawns there.Hasek what have you to say??Tell us!!!
    ¥|Smile
    ¥|Smile

Post  ¥|Smile Sun May 30, 2010 8:10 pm

well idk maybe it was just on wp then cuz he asked about em.
    VenomuS
    VenomuS

Post  VenomuS Sun May 30, 2010 8:23 pm

¥|Liakos wrote:He seems a nice guy and i have played with him.It seems that he wants so much to join.He has a good shooting,knows the spawns,is active in forum and has some skills.Of course he can be improved.And that with the spray...I was sprayzor too but after some wars with Tmon i tried not to use it so much.Only when its necessary.
    Hasek you should have the spary in your hand only when you are close to the enemy or when you are in a small room.In big rooms you must be with your gun.Sometimes its better to kill in order to spawn than trying to arrest when you are not sure if you get killed.Its all strategy.
    Anyway for me he deserves Kobun cause he is patient and friendly but this is your decision elders!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

(As for the tactic and all this that i said above i am noob too.Dont think that i am pro and that i am doing everything right... Laughing Laughing Laughing ) :perk: :perk: :perk:

Thanks for support laikos and yes i know they kill tacticaly to get in position to spawn at certain times Razz..

I know when to use spray tho -.- in small areas ofc yes i also use it for covering often by door way situations i tight corners maybe thats why some think im a sprayzor or what o call it xD lol.. also other things can be better but this will be better in time playing whit pros Smile.. too add something i think i can handle well is prefire killing Very Happy:D, i got banned on 1 server last night for it saying i use radar and "You dont play fair".. Kicked and banned haha.. btw i have Uca2 Smile

I have somethings to improve yepp dont we all?.. for me its learning spawn times better and spawning on certain maps maybe i shouldent say which map here in case i CAN join and play vs ppl that read forums xDD..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im replying to smiles and laikos comments aboute spawning here too...

I may have told smile i cant spawn on Wp thats only map that i know ppl use alot if fws so maybe im not ready on just that map yet but on the others am game Smile..
    I already got some help from Ardey to the walcott matter Very Happy ty Ardey Smile.. but as i said to him need to play more on wp so they stick in head while in action so to speak xd..

I can spawn well on Abomb, foodwall and fairfax..

Hope this help other in opinion matter Smile
    ¥|Mauro
    ¥|Mauro

Male Age : 32

Post  ¥|Mauro Sun May 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Hasek wrote:
    ¥|Liakos wrote:He seems a nice guy and i have played with him.It seems that he wants so much to join.He has a good shooting,knows the spawns,is active in forum and has some skills.Of course he can be improved.And that with the spray...I was sprayzor too but after some wars with Tmon i tried not to use it so much.Only when its necessary.

Thanks for support laikos and yes i know they kill tacticaly to get in position to spawn at certain times Razz..

I know when to use spray tho -.- in small areas ofc yes i also use it for covering often by door way situations i tight corners maybe thats why some think im a sprayzor or what o call it xD lol.. also other things can be better but this will be better in time playing whit pros Smile.. too add something i think i can handle well is prefire killing Very Happy:D, i got banned on 1 server last night for it saying i use radar and "You dont play fair".. Kicked and banned haha.. btw i have Uca2 Smile

I have somethings to improve yepp dont we all?.. for me its learning spawn times better and spawning on certain maps maybe i shouldent say which map here in case i CAN join and play vs ppl that read forums xDD..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im replying to smiles and laikos comments aboute spawning here too...

I may have told smile i cant spawn on Wp thats only map that i know ppl use alot if fws so maybe im not ready on just that map yet but on the others am game Smile..
    I already got some help from Ardey to the walcott matter Very Happy ty Ardey Smile.. but as i said to him need to play more on wp so they stick in head while in action so to speak xd..

I can spawn well on Abomb, foodwall and fairfax..

Hope this help other in opinion matter Smile

lol!
    hasek for president Rolling Eyes
    Vierailija

Post  Vierailija Sun May 30, 2010 11:08 pm

ermmm right Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 Icon_scratch what a long joining topic Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 Icon_bounce

like it was said you didnt blown our minds ...sometimes you are shooting not bad but there isnt much more to add
    so im realy not sure cuz ur not so bad to tell you definitively NO
    im just wonderring do we need next player like this or r we looking for something more >.<
    right Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 Icon_scratch or maybe in a week you will pwn hard Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 Suspect your plus is that it realy looks like you wanna join us
    Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 Icon_idea
    so i am realy confused
    thx for attention and pls stop writing such long posts cuz perk told me (in secret ) that its making him look like this Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 972931
    VenomuS
    VenomuS

Post  VenomuS Mon May 31, 2010 12:53 am

¥|Sk00b wrote:ermmm right Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 Icon_scratch what a long joining topic Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 Icon_bounce

like it was said you didnt blown our minds ...sometimes you are shooting not bad but there isnt much more to add
    so im realy not sure cuz ur not so bad to tell you definitively NO
    im just wonderring do we need next player like this or r we looking for something more >.<
    right Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 Icon_scratch or maybe in a week you will pwn hard Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 Suspect your plus is that it realy looks like you wanna join us
    Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 Icon_idea
    so i am realy confused
    thx for attention and pls stop writing such long posts cuz perk told me (in secret ) that its making him look like this Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 972931

Lol, man im just makeing some points here Smile

I see you are ldr skoob why dont you instead of timon make this final war whit me? since i see you are more active Smile..

Yes i really want to join since Y| are one of the best clans in the swat world and i think i can improve alot whit the guys, i also like the friendly players here very much Smile i didnt know anyone in here befour joining and now feel like already have good friends in here Very Happy
    VenomuS
    VenomuS

Post  VenomuS Mon May 31, 2010 1:01 am

"so im realy not sure cuz ur not so bad to tell you definitively NO"

Well i read somewhere kobun is a period of testing phase not even member why not give me the chance? Very Happy

Maybe i have to train harder then others but i will do what i must Smile

Male Age : 42

Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. Mon May 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Ok. I can make you Kobun, (remember to read what that word means) and be sure to know everything related to clan, I will ask you couple simple questions about YkZ history tonight Very Happy

Welcome as Kobun Hasek Exclamation Start gaming and evolving to gamer what I know you can become Wink

=yellow]].:Master Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 135427 iiZi:. [/size]

Male Age : 42

Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. Mon May 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Ok. I can make you Kobun, (remember to read what that word means) and be sure to know everything related to clan, I will ask you couple simple questions about YkZ history tonight Very Happy

Welcome as Kobun Hasek Exclamation Start gaming and evolving to gamer what I know you can become Wink

.:Master Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 135427 iiZi:.
    VenomuS
    VenomuS

Post  VenomuS Mon May 31, 2010 3:44 pm

¥|.:i!Zi:. wrote:Ok. I can make you Kobun, (remember to read what that word means) and be sure to know everything related to clan, I will ask you couple simple questions about YkZ history tonight Very Happy

.:Master Ajdin join yakuzan ninjas? :D - Page 3 135427 iiZi:.

THanks Youuuuuuuuuu :DD, yep i know what kobun is Razz.. oh what a quiz?.. lol ya i love quiz Very Happy

Yeah ill do what i can to be better Very Happy
    Liakos

Post  Liakos Mon May 31, 2010 5:02 pm

Congratulations mate!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    VenomuS
    VenomuS

Post  VenomuS Mon May 31, 2010 5:58 pm

¥|Liakos wrote:Congratulations mate!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

THanks laikos Very Happy <3
    δρя!Ƭє«
    δρя!Ƭє«

Male Age : 30

Post  δρя!Ƭє« Mon May 31, 2010 8:06 pm

gratz m8 cheers
    VenomuS
    VenomuS

Post  VenomuS Mon May 31, 2010 8:36 pm

¥|δρя!Ƭє« wrote:gratz m8 cheers

Ty bro Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:01 am