»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Welcome To The Worlds Most Dangerous SWAT4 Clan Forum !!

+14
¥|Smile
pock
BesT
Pain
Admin
EviL
¥|Ardey
¥|.:i!Zi:.
BeRk
ziga307
«Angelina_Jolie»
Criminal
ρяαиα
Ghost
18 posters

[solved]Hello Guys -read me

BesT

[solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]Hello Guys -read me

Post  BesT Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Lawl , I never even cursed his religion and if he thinks otherwise he might as well wanna back it up with a proof , Is it an offense to you iizi if i called u Finnish boy ? i called him Jewish boy , u call me Dubai boy , i don't take that as an offense , But apparently he does? he is not proud of being Jewish or something ?.
    I didn't do anything wrong , he shouldn't really started it , otherwise none of this would've happened , But starting shit and crying to admins and clan leaders , Ah well , No comment ...
    And if he meant by "Jew ****" B**** , I never said that too Smile
    ρяαиα
    ρяαиα

Male Age : 41

Post  ρяαиα Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 pm

u can [solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 646953 on xf not here...dont want here to listen jew-muslim crap.peace
    BesT

Post  BesT Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:06 pm

But again as they say .........
    Arguing on the Internet is kinda like the Special Olympics. Even if you win you are still a retard. Smile

Bye Bye and good luck joining the clan
    note: No retards were harmed during this post.
    ρяαиα
    ρяαиα

Post  ρяαиα Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 pm

BesT wrote:But again as they say .........
    Arguing on the Internet is kinda like the Special Olympics. Even if you win you are still a retard. Smile

-.- i hope u'll never be in skin of those"retards"cuz otherwise u wouldnt joke like this Cool
    Vierailija

Post  Vierailija Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Im back on saturday Cool
    looking forward for some test rounds [solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 102923

ρяαиα
    ρяαиα

Post  ρяαиα Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:45 am

¥|Sk00b wrote:Im back on saturday Cool
    looking forward for some test rounds [solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 102923

ok in the mean time u can test + suck ma balllzzzz tongue
    «Angelina_Jolie»
    «Angelina_Jolie»

Male Age : 40

Post  «Angelina_Jolie» Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 am

Best dont cry ,,btw i saw 50 times how you make others angry than you run away,, cos i mostly come with other nick when i come on ykz server,, i dont need proof cuz i am the proof Smile ppl call me on x fire to come to server to kick you cuz you do shit Very Happy [solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 665972 [solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 617189 so be carefull Wink
    BesT

Post  BesT Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 am

I wasn't making fun of retards , I don't really have any problem with them , But i do with online ones , I was just making a point that most people argue on internet doesn't really got the balls to do it face to face , They do it to people thousands of miles away from them , Acting tough ( Growing so called Net balls ) .

And for u Deathangel , I don't start your so called shit but i do end them in unpleasant way , And what the hell am i crying about ? And why would i run ? Or from what ? Just take a good look at the crap your writing i think u too will have a hard time understanding it too , Not that I'm stupid , Its just u don't make any sense, and be careful ? your not going to just pop up in the middle of my house with a knife to kill me , are you ?.

Lock the topic already , its getting lame ................
    «Angelina_Jolie»
    «Angelina_Jolie»

Post  «Angelina_Jolie» Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 am

the topic will be closed anyway,, 2nd thing i will come with knife and kill you if you dont stop spamm on servers,, i am not the only ykz who think like that,, you all ipro connect allways with other nick and start write bullshit,, idc if it was you or your homeboys but i know it was iPRO,, i am not detective but i have eyes to see the clan tag,, anyway nobody care about your opinion here but we all care about our clan mates,, you were on ykz server so respect rules, just shut up, or make proof and give to some1 of leaders Wink
    ρяαиα
    ρяαиα

Post  ρяαиα Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Best when i read ur posts its like im reading mp3's sentences and words Arrow from that
    retard joke(mp3's joke)to this famous "net ballz" etc..could it be that this 15 yo kid is ur idol?why u think u r so big slick and we all are just geeks hiding behind keyboards
    with our "net balls"?its easy to be brave from far away arab countries novadays eh?
    believe me dont be afraid that someone will show up with knife in ur home,but hell yeah
    we can be afraid of ur homies walking around with bombs atached on their bodies...
    i know u r smart guy and i respect u but u also know that ur ipro homies arent angels right?we had fights before i apologise 2 u already,hope we will fix this with Ghost
    cuz i dont want "bad blood" in here,im not racist and dont want to listen craps about religion i respect every human no matter of cult,sect or religion he follows,peace [solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 617189
    BesT

Post  BesT Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:26 pm

UashUashUash , Mp3 is my idol ? lawl ,I don't even know what he looks like , And i never said yours geeks or anything like that unless
    of course u think otherwise , And I actually got the "net balls" term from someone doesn't even play swat , And trust me i don't show off or act tough on the internet if that's what u mean by "its easy to be brave from far away Arab countries nowadays" I sometimes be nice and sometimes gay , i admit that but i don't do it on purpose ,im not the one who lets the bad side of my character show up.

and for "we can be afraid of ur homies walking around with bombs attached* on their bodies..."
    Only Ignorant Close Minded F***s Comes up with words like this , And if the word terrorist comes up on your mind each time u read or hear the word " Arab " Then you are one of them because u look at one side of the story , the side you like the most , as most people do , They don't even BOTHER and dig little more or look at things in all levels BUT NO , they are enjoying their ignorance , as they say , Ignorance is bless.
    And you say you are not racist, Irony .......
    BesT

Post  BesT Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 pm

And right now I'm Playing in KoG server ghost joined min ago after i did , he is team tasing me and team gasing for no reason actually cuz i didnt even talk to him , heres your so called "i didnt do anything" guy
    ¥|Smile
    ¥|Smile

Male Age : 31

Post  ¥|Smile Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:05 pm

blah enough already...

about ghost i see many complains about him on ipro site.
    «Angelina_Jolie»
    «Angelina_Jolie»

Post  «Angelina_Jolie» Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:13 pm

look mate its between you 2,, we can only react on ykz servers and not on some kog or where else Wink so you 2 boys calm down,, if he taze (fuck) you in ykz servers, make pic and we will do something ,, anywhere else we dont care Wink cya have fun.. peace

and dope i dont even look iPro web site cuz i dont care about them,, i will talk to ghost today about everything ,, 1 more thing, i think we had more problems with ipro than vs some1 else,, so mates from ykz if you have something to add about your team mate post it in member section and not here, cuz we clear our problems in our house and not for public ...
    DaXX
    DaXX

Male

Post  DaXX Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:32 pm

[solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 Great_idea

deathangel, write that u hate ipro in your signature, so u dont have to write it in every post again cheers
    «Angelina_Jolie»
    «Angelina_Jolie»

Post  «Angelina_Jolie» Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:08 pm

i have no reason for hate, but i have allways reason when my team mates have problem Wink.. as you saw i never insult any of you but i like jokes,, as you see 2 ppl are fighting here cuz nothing and its big drama cuz nothing,, i had problems 10-15 times with iPro but i dont give a shit about that cuz idc ,, i was kicked for no reason and the wars were so stupid to play with 25-30 points in round, but whatever idc,, i dont make rules in your server or web site and i dont come to your web and ask why some guy from iPro kicked me,, and i dont cry here why i was tazed by some1 from ipro and i dont spam on your web cuz I DONT CARE!! so guys close this topic and the morning news are finished for today !!
    BesT

Post  BesT Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Death , So you guys dont care how your members act in other servers ? You don't care about the impression he gives about the clan ? good thing you clear that out anyways i just said that to let u know hes the one starting troubles and stuff not to whine and cry to yakuzas admins

Last edited by BesT on Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    BesT

Post  BesT Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:12 pm

DUDE , u say I'm drama queen , take a look at your reply ffs ... ( yay everyone tase me everyone kick everyone spam me , but i dont cry about it .... )
    Ops U just did !
    «Angelina_Jolie»
    «Angelina_Jolie»

Post  «Angelina_Jolie» Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 pm

ok best tell me what you want?!? whats the real point that you want.. some reward?!? friend status?! join ykz? you said what he do so its over,, you have done your homework and i accept it so stop to continue useless posts Smile peace mate, cya over aim Wink

Dont be shy just let it out Very Happy [solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 665972 [solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 665972 [solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 665972
    DaXX
    DaXX

Male

Post  DaXX Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:20 pm

scroll up and look who started this bullshit fight, wasnt best.

better say what u want deathangel. promotion?

"so its over"

it was over till u came and attacked him.

deathangel ftw Exclamation
    BesT

Post  BesT Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:22 pm

No i don't want a reward , I am doing this to show you that its not always our fault , like prana said , iPros aren't Angels , NOR YAKUZA , Its always our fault and u just cant stand that this time its yours , and it got carried away . he starts shit ,
    and u end up blaming iPro .............................
    pock

Post  pock Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 pm

pro topic.
    Santa Barbara serial :'D
    ρяαиα
    ρяαиα

Post  ρяαиα Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Best i aint racist ok?cuz if i am i would say that,like i care this is just internet eh?
    i dont hate arabs,jews etc,who i really dont like thats American's ok?but thats
    another story that not suits in this topic,i just mention that cuz i see jew-muslim intolerance
    in here thats all..do u believe me when i say that i never played on ipro after i was kicked last time?its like 2months,i just dont care,lots of servers to play around+yakuza..
    this is not issue here,so pls dont fight in here,Ghost isnt full member he is in TRIAL
    as far as im concerned he can be kicked 5min after this post,good that u inform us about his behaviour,so its in our hands to solve that either positive or negative for his status in clan,from now dont argue here, u can use god damn xfire and spamm as long as u want,
    we try to have good relations with ipro so dont make that worse cuz of few stupid words,dont cross the line guys,if i insult someone with my earlier post than im sorry,peace out [solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 2 646953
    DaXX
    DaXX

Male

Post  DaXX Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:14 pm

prana, we try it aswell, but if there's always coming reply's like "ban all ipros" "iFags" i can't believe that u want it too.

Male Age : 42

Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Is there clan called iFag nowadays Question Laughing Sorry I must laugh at this whole topic.

Read it 1 time and all of you, I mean all of you - even that funny looking guy on the corner, ye that blind dude with a white stick - can see that its full of shit.

Even tho some1 would insult Ghost, we wouldn't do anything. It's sad, but we ain't backing up him yet cause he ain't YakuZa. Trial is just a test, (offtopic:hope he passes it).

Just, try to behave. Leave the stupid comments out of servers and thats it. I know its fun to piss off the enemy, but.. Use some manners and common sense.

..see ya through the trigger mofos.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:20 pm