»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Please Log In ¥akuZa Forum

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»¥ặĶựŽậ™ Ċłậñ«

Welcome To The Worlds Most Dangerous SWAT4 Clan Forum !!

+14
¥|Smile
pock
BesT
Pain
Admin
EviL
¥|Ardey
¥|.:i!Zi:.
BeRk
ziga307
«Angelina_Jolie»
Criminal
ρяαиα
Ghost
18 posters

[solved]Hello Guys -read me

BeRk
    BeRk

Male Age : 30

[solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 4 Empty Re: [solved]Hello Guys -read me

Post  BeRk Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:11 pm

PRANA^^. Come to fking 1.0 lets see. Dont trust TO FLAMES ^+^
    ρяαиα
    ρяαиα

Male Age : 41

Post  ρяαиα Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:30 am

¥|Berkem wrote:PRANA^^. Come to fking 1.0 lets see. Dont trust TO FLAMES ^+^

Oh,so u think u r better than me or ?u see thats the thing i didnt like it
    about u since i met u Arrow arogance ,dont push it bro else Arrow u might loose that Ykz tag
    we have lots of complaints that concernes u so far,my advice Arrow chill + dont start it
    with me i mean it,cheers
    Bjoggi<3

Post  Bjoggi<3 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:56 am

Guys. Its just a computer game. Its not real life..

Why make all this drama about if someone get in a clan in video game or not?
    And why are two best clans of the 1.0 game always fighting and hating each other?
    I know both of u think the same of each other.. YkZ thinks ipro are stupid arrogant kids and ipro thinks the same of you..

Why doesnt everyone just drop this nonsense and have fun together.. No one except you self is forcing you to play swat. YOU play it and chose to play it by urself because YOU think its fun..
    Why making it boring by cursing each other and hating each other. Why not just come to servers and everyone be friends and talk nice to each other and have fun together.

My opinion. I dont care if you guys think its bullshit and want to keep fighting. Its just what i think you guys should do and my opinion.

-Bjöggi.
    ρяαиα
    ρяαиα

Male Age : 41

Post  ρяαиα Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:18 am

Bjoggi<3 wrote:Guys. Its just a computer game. Its not real life..

Why make all this drama about if someone get in a clan in video game or not?
    And why are two best clans of the 1.0 game always fighting and hating each other?
    I know both of u think the same of each other.. YkZ thinks ipro are stupid arrogant kids and ipro thinks the same of you..

Why doesnt everyone just drop this nonsense and have fun together.. No one except you self is forcing you to play swat. YOU play it and chose to play it by urself because YOU think its fun..
    Why making it boring by cursing each other and hating each other. Why not just come to servers and everyone be friends and talk nice to each other and have fun together.

My opinion. I dont care if you guys think its bullshit and want to keep fighting. Its just what i think you guys should do and my opinion.

-Bjöggi.

[solved]Hello Guys -read me - Page 4 76e577982f
    BeRk
    BeRk

Male Age : 30

Post  BeRk Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:04 am

Prana, my friend. Who the **** said that ım better than u? Im just saying you to come to .0. And Read my post again. Did I say Im better than U?. I just said u to come and to watch me a bit. PEACE!

Male Age : 42

Post  ¥|.:i!Zi:. Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:19 am

Bjoggi<3 wrote:YkZ thinks ipro are stupid arrogant kids and ipro thinks the same of you..

Why doesnt everyone just drop this nonsense and have fun together..

Because iPro was created of the kicked players of YakuZa at the first time. That never works dude. It's just like Israel and Palestines ffs Laughing

We jew Ninjas don't like the immigrants of YakuZa but, the situation is better now than couple months ago. Theres couple good guys, but they just like to fool up alot, right DaXXteR Question Wink

Huh. This topic got really boring, thanks to me, thanks to you. Whine more in XFire, but do not start to flood some bullshit on there, or you join Raphael and vRs TheOne in the BLOCKED list Suspect

My advice to all of us. Turn PC off and go jogging or to gym.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:11 pm